Not sure what your collection is worth? Or exactly what you have collected?
Check out these resources to help you organize your collection and determine a replacement value for your collectibles:
Value My Stuff
is an online appraisal company led by Patrick Van der Vorst and his team of 62 former Sotheby's and Christie's experts who specialize in over 50 collecting categories. Once you upload photographs and details of your item, Value My Stuff experts will email you a PDF report and online certificate detailing your item's history and value within 48 hours of less.
- is the Internet's largest 100% free online comic community. Catalog and inventory your comic collection and submit it for insurance purposes for free. Ask questions in the forums of our knowledgeable members about how to care for your collection, tips and tricks, etc.
began in 1995 by Bryan Neely as a tribute to the memory of his close friend Tim Beck, who died of leukemia. Initially the website was named Marvel World and featured data and related information exclusively focused on Marvel Comics.
Over the past 14 years, the site now known as ComicsPriceGuide.com has emerged as the premiere online comic book community. The website includes hundreds of publishers and thousands of individual comic book titles. The site has integrated a wide variety of technology since being founded."
is a secure, web-based asset management tool for collectors, homeowners and small businesses. Collecting is not just a hobby – it’s a lifestyle. Preserve that lifestyle on iTaggit.com by storing images, information, and important documents associated with your inventory. iTaggit helps you to maximize the value and enjoyment of your assets. Sign up now for free!”
Peenstra Antiques Appraisals
- Do you want to know: How much it is worth? For how much should you insure it? How can you sell it? Where is the best place to sell it? Todd Peenstra is a renowned expert and has been in the art and antiques field for over 25 years. Visit peenstraappraisals.com
and contact them. Free initial consultation.
- The Appraisal Foundation is a non-profit educational organization established in 1987 to foster professionalism in valuation through the establishment and promotion of professional appraisal standards and appraiser qualifications.
- The Price Guide section of Kovels.com is compiled from our most popular books: Kovels' Antiques & Collectibles Price List, Kovels' Bottles Price List, Kovels' Depression Glass & Dinnerware Price List. Our database covers 10 years of the antiques and collectibles market with 600,000+ actual prices. Each online price has been edited to assure an accurate description and a plausible price.
International Society of Appraisers
- The International Society of Appraisers (ISA) is a not-for-profit, member-driven association, formed to support our member needs and serve the public by producing highly qualified and ethical appraisers who are recognized authorities in professional personal property appraising. Our members include many of the country's most respected independent appraisers, consultants, estate liquidators, auctioneers, gallery owners, and dealers.
- Instappraisal has taken the standard appraisal process and turned it upside down. Now you can get information about your item, whatever that item happens to be, from experts and the public alike.
- Security tagging and registration system.
Palm Beach Appraisers Association
- Assists the public in locatng PBAA certified appraisers, galleries, auction houses, jewelers, legal documents, moving decorative arts, global art price data, insurance for collectors and more.
- The web's first choice for research on antiques, collectibles, fine and decorative art. The p4A database comprises educational and valuation information in 1,240 classifications with every record having at least one photograph and the most authoritative real-world data, updated daily.
- PriceMiner® is the most comprehensive pricing tool in the world, containing data from eBay, GoAntiques, and TIAS.
- We are specialists and highly qualified in providing valuation in the following areas: Antiques and decorative arts, fine art, furniture, porcelain, silver, collectibles, vintage automobiles, oriental rugs, books and manuscripts.
eBay Seller Central Resources
- Opinions, Authentication & Grading - You've come to the right place if you need a professional opinion on your item's authenticity or condition. To help you find the right type of expertise, eBay has links to companies that provide this specialized service.
Indian Artifact Grading Authority
- Offers a comprehensive Indian artifact appraisal service for those wishing to assess a fair market value for their Native American Artifacts.
Inventory Aides :
, our vision is to revolutionize how people buy, catalog, care for, and sell their stuff. The Collectify solution is much more than a simple cataloging tool. We can provide every collector with a highly personalized experience. “When you Collectify your possessions, nothing goes unknown.™”
- Products are listed alphabetically by company name within each category. No evaluation is implied by the order.
- A highly secure web based site where collectors, artists, galleries, wholesale and retail operations, etc., can permanently register their valuables. This tagging system is to works of art, collectibles, or any valuable, what the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) system is to automobiles and car fax, or ISBN (International Standard Book Number) is to books.
mission is to create the leading online community for collectible enthusiasts. Nostomania provides: An easy to use collection management system. An electronic marketplace that effortlessly matches buyers and sellers. Collectible pricing data based entirely on actual sales.
The content of this page is for informational purposes only. Information contained herein is not intended as, nor does it constitute, legal or professional advice. Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC does not endorse the source at the links or the information obtained. Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates assumes any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information received. Reliance on the information provided is at the sole discretion of the user or applicant. Additionally, information contained herein does not constitute any coverage position or coverage recommendation by Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC or any subsidiaries or affiliates. All users of these links including applicants should seek independent appraisals for their collections to ensure accurate valuations prior to purchasing insurance.