Research & Reference
AMERICAN REVENUE ASSOCIATION
- Founded in 1947, the ARA is a non-profit corporation serving the needs and interests of ALL collectors of revenues, tax stamps, stamped paper, telegraph and railroad stamps, and general non-postal Back-of-the-Book material---U. S. and foreign, federal, state, provincial, local, municipal and private.
American Stamp Dealers Association
- The American Stamp Dealers Association is a professional organization serving philately since 1914. We are dedicated to promoting integrity, honesty and reliability, and we are the hobby builders of philately.
American Topical Association
- Topical stamp collecting is the fastest-growing facet of stamp-collecting today. The American Topical Association (ATA) serves members in 65 countries. It is the largest philatelic society devoted to this specific area of stamp collecting.
- America's weekly antiques & collectibles marketplace.
- Antiques and collectibles, buy and sell, watch or upload video, read or post articles and press releases, find information. It's all here!
- Armchair General makes past and present battles come alive in a dynamic and engaging format.
- The leading online destination for sports collectible enthusiasts.
- The world's #1 knife publication.
- Started in 1971 by a teen-ager in his basement trying to put comics fans in touch with each other, Comics Buyer's Guide known throughout the hobby as CBG is the world's longest-running publication about comics.
- Large, eclectic mix of antiques, collectibles, antique and vintage jewelry and bakelite, vintage clothing and home furnishings, collector bookstore, reference information, monthly antiques quiz, antique directories, and online museums featuring Art Deco, Art Nouveau, and Arts & Crafts design and Louis Comfort Tiffany lamps and Favrile glass.
- An in-depth resource for learning about antique and vintage items, and a showcase for the passion and knowledge of collectors everywhere. This website includes reference information and interviews, reviews of top collecting websites in over 700 categories, and a constantly updated guide to the most interesting antique and vintage auctions on eBay.
- Goldmine is the world's largest marketplace for collectible records, CDs, and music memorabilia covering rock & roll, blues, country, folk, and jazz. Each issue features articles on recording stars of the past and present with discographies listing all known releases.
- The HistoryNet.com is brought to you by the Weider History Group, the world's largest publisher of history magazines. HistoryNet.com contains daily features, photo galleries and over 1,200 articles originally published in our various magazines.
- Linns.com is an introductory web site for beginning stamp collectors. Visitors to Linns.com will find how-to articles, a stamp glossary, a listing of countries around the world that issue stamps, polls, quizzes, headlines from the weekly Linn's Stamp News and much other useful information.
- Military Trader is dedicated to the collecting preservation, restoration, study, and display of historic military artifacts. Spanning interests from military uniforms to medals, or helmets to ordnance and weapons, Military Trader is your best source for in-depth technical articles, artifact profiles, product and hobby news, current values, and show calendar.
- Numismatic News provides weekly reports on market trends and news concerning collectible U.S. coins and paper money, the source for collectors since 1952.
- Your information resource for vintage baseball cards.
- If you're serious about buying, selling, or trading firearms then SHOTGUN NEWS is for you.
Sports Collectors Digest
- Sports Collectors Digest is the hobby's oldest and largest publication, covering every aspect of modern sports collecting including cards, memorabilia, lithographs, autographed material and more. Each issue also includes up-to-date pricing and check-listing data from some of the most respected experts in the hobby.
- Collections, artwork and restorations for classic video arcade games, bring your tokens!
- The online home of our five railroading-related magazines. Whether you're here to read the latest railroad news or to explore the hobby of model trains, we have something for every rail enthusiast.
The content of this page is for informational purposes only. Information contained herein is not intended as, nor does it constitute, legal or professional advice. Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC does not endorse the source at the links or the information obtained. Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC, nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates assumes any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information received. Reliance on the information provided is at the sole discretion of the user or applicant. Additionally, information contained herein does not constitute any coverage position or coverage recommendation by Collectibles Insurance Services, LLC or any subsidiaries or affiliates. All users of these links including applicants should seek independent appraisals for their collections to ensure accurate valuations prior to purchasing insurance.